I found this meme on author Vickie Taylor’s blog.
1. 1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Same thing we do every day, Pinky. Uh, no…. Panicking over the hurricane season, I think. And writing and submitting stories, as usual. I’d started to study Celtic mythology of course and you know what that led to.
2. What 5 things are on your to-do list?
1. Finish revisions
2. Write blog posts
3. Final review
4. Call mom
5. Finish follow up to The Artist’s Inheritance.; write more romances.
3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. potato chips
2. Italian ice
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Invent something better than the computer.
2. Pay off bills.
3. Pay off mortgage
5. Probably get a few toys. (Playstation, WII, Kindlefire, Nook–what did you think I meant by toys? ;))
5. Name some places you have lived:
3. South Carolina
6. Name some bad habits you have:
What Vickie said:
1. Worry too much
2. Assume the worst
3. Spend too much money
4. Did I mention worry too much?
7. Name some jobs you have had:
1. Student assistant in various offices at my University
2. Worked in a Nursery/craft store
3. Reviewed books for an online newspaper
8. Name those you are tagging for this meme: